Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We All Have Our Vices

Things I'm addicted to (in no particular order):

  • Reading (There just isn't enough hours in the day)
  • Water (I drink way more than 8 glasses a day)
  • The Sims (Best. Video game. Ever.)
  • Pretzels
  • My Kindle and Kindle Fire
  • Twilight (Shut up)
  • The Body Shop
  • Make-up
  • My Cricut machine
  • Nagging (At least that's what my boyfriend says)
  • AC Moore/Michaels (These stores are DANGEROUS)
  • Facebook (sad but true)
  • Pinterest
  • Jewelry
  • Being right (I'm just being honest)
  • Laughing
  • Glitter
  • Jem and the Holograms
  • Love (I have the best family, friends and boyfriend a girl could ever ask for)
  • WalMart
 This is just a very short list. I could go on forever, but what I would rather do is hear some of the things your addicted to! Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment