Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Exciting Things are Happening

So many wonderful things have happened for MIP in the last couple of days that I just HAVE to share!

First I was a 'Top Ten Pick' on one of my favorite blogs The CSI Project

Check out my Votive Candle Holders feature HERE 


Also, read all about how to make your own with my tutorial HERE

Second, one of my items from my Etsy Shop was featured on Mercantile Muse (LOVE them)!! Check out the blog post HERE

This is my item they featured:



Buy it in my Etsy Shop 

And lastly, I reached my first milestone on Facebook: 50 'Likes'!  Because of this I'm having a giveaway contest going on RIGHT NOW! So hurry up and check out my page, 'like' it and enter the giveaway featured on the page! 

Giveaway has ended, thanks to all who participated!



So much more to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment